duminică, 31 mai 2009

:)

I gave you three years of my life
You always said I'd be your wife
What happened to the days when
Life was simple

Everyone knows my name

I haven't changed, I'm the same girl
....

She's waiting for love
She's waiting, waiting for love

Waiting, waiting for love

She's waiting, waiting so long
I'm waiting for a new day to rise

.....
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them up
Cause they're all wrongI know better
Cause you said forever And ever
Who knew
Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool


.....


I never loved nobody fully
I hear in my mind all these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in mind all this music
and it breaks my heart...
suppose I never ever met you

suppose we never fell in love

suppose I never ever let you

kiss me so sweet and so soft

suppose I never ever saw you
suppose you never ever called

suppose I kept on singing love songs
just to break my own fall just to break my fall...
all my friends say
that of course ït's gonna get better...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu